Are you a Sales Associate or Real Estate Broker licensed in Colorado, Illinois, or Florida? Do you want a very high commission on paper...
or do you want cash in your bank account?
Woodruff Florida Property Management.... a different kind of company.
With Woodruff you will get a steady income for the long run.
Join our fast growing company today.
We are not a discount brokerage. We believe that the success of our brokers comes with the building of a high-end book that will provide you with connections for life.
If you want to be a top producer in 3 years or less, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor. Our system is 100% commission based, with a fair split.
Do you want to work from home? Does commission motivate you? Do you need the connections and support of a well-built organizations? You can be as independent as one could wish but still enjoy a steady monthly income that comes from management fees.
Why Woodruff PM Florida:
- • We are not a public company which allows us to make quick and timely decisions and pivot our approach according to market trends.
- • We have more than 15 years of successful stories.
- • Comprehensive training and mentoring program’s to help you succeed effectively in today’s market.
- • We provide training that will give you the basic knowledge to be successful at your job.
- • Get steady income every month
- • We provide you with the technical support that will allow you to focus on the important tasks.
- • We help you generate leads.
- • No start up or advertising costs. You don’t need your own website, we supply your first 1,000 business cards, you don’t need to take floor calls, you get your own direct digital phone line, and much, much more.
- • We provide you with all the legal documents that you need.
- • We provide you with a software that handles payments, other small tasks that you don’t want to do.
- • We get you leads faster than anyone else. You can respond to hot leads within seconds.
If this describes you, we may be a good match:
- • You must have a real estate license, active and in good standing.
- • You are looking for a full time position as an independent contractor.
- • You are eager to leverage technology to work effectively from home and in the field.
- • You are a self-starter and a problem-solver.
- • Residential property management experience is a big plus, but not required.
Our system for success:
We've spent a lot of time and money building a company that's literally years ahead of the competition.
We hire the right people then integrate our proven training and technology to maximize your abilities.
We look forward to working with you!
Please email your resume (references appreciated) to firstname.lastname@example.org